Best way to express yourself in Dance
Various types of tribes who were wondering from here and their were a part of groups. They were wondering for their instinct with groups..During their searching, they were doing some type of movement in the form of dance
Origins in Egypt. The first belly dancers were a group of traveling dancers known as the ghawazee. These women were considered gypsies in Egypt in the 18th century, and were banished from Cairo during the 1830s, but went on to perform in Upper Egypt and later in the Middle East and Europe
Some of more known ,unknown facts are given
- More practice
Belly Dance requires intense and almost daily practice since it works out muscles that we don’t use in a daily basis. It’s also very important to adopt a good posture to avoid injuries and back pain.
- A chance to show creativity
According to expert creativity is present in every single movement. Each performance is different since the dance is highly influenced by the feelings on the spot. The creative process starts on the very beginning with the creation of the outfits. This is where the imagination plays its first big role by connecting the clothes with the dance style or the musical choice.
- Relation of belly dance with music
Music plays, of course, a very important role, since its beats are the ones who determine every movement of the body. “The dance becomes a visualization of the different beats. They all have a name and they all have a tempo and Belly Dance is about giving movement to every beat
Due to dancing , relationship between dancer and dance which gets creat forming a relationship of love between dancer and audience
- Belly Dance As A Culture
There are also different kinds of Belly Dance such as Turkish, Egyptian, Lebanese, etc. and they all count with different traditions and different props like snakes, fire, swords or veils. The relationship between the dance and the prop becomes very important on each performance.
- Express your idea through expression
To Sabina, dance was always more than just movements, since it’s also a form of expression through which the artist can show her emotions. From the different types of dance, this is the one that plays with her emotions the most and where she can find the best way to express herself.
- Belly Dance As A Target Of Prejudice
Unfortunately, there are many preconceived ideas about this Art. “Sometimes people judge Belly Dance from the fake information they gather from the commercial world”. Sabina tells us about this type of dance as a place for storytelling and where there always is a surprise effect because of the versatility and variety of props such as the wings of Isis or silky veils. Belly Dance should also not be seen as a mean to seduce the man since nowadays, there are also a lot of men who practice this dance.
- Belly Dance As A Boost To Your Self- Esteem
Chillie (Expert )talks about Belly Dance as an art where “you can be a woman”. The practice of this dance is a process where we have a chance to get to know our own body and where we learn how to like it. It’s a self discovery adventure where the relationship with the dance makes us closer to ourselves.
- Belly Dance As The Perfect Choice For Your Next Event
Either as a workshop or as a performance, this type of dance is something that can always surprise with its variety of rhythms, props and movements. Combining complex choreographies and improvised movements, this is the perfect option for you to impress your colleagues or guests.
It’s also a combination between something old and something new. It’s maybe something that people have heard of, but haven’t actually seen it, feel it, or even be open to experience it.
- Belly Dance Aa An Inspiration For The Future
Belly Dance is a type of dance that is in constant evolution to which you can always add new moves inspired in different styles. The fusion of different styles is always present and it’s one of the things that make this type of dance so magical.
- Dance by people :
Most belly dancing in the world is NOT done on stage by costumed professionals, but by “regular” people at various social gatherings.
- The origins are an active debate among dance enthusiasts. There are many theories of how it came about.
- Age, size, and body shape doesn’t matter in belly dance.
- Belly dancing is a way to express oneself, serve as a workout regimen, be a part of spiritual or meditative practice, offer opportunities to make friends and connect with others, and bring joy.
- Belly dance is one of the oldest known forms of dancing. The movements emphasize the hips, chest, and abdomen.
- Most things people associate with belly dancing comes from Hollywood in the 1920’s to 40’s, not from Egypt.
- Negative stereotypes were reinforced by the Hollhttps://www.theknot.com/marketplace/perfect-choice-high-energy-dance-and-motown-band-cleveland-oh-1050576ywood productions. There were only three roles for a belly dancer in the movies: a slave to be saved, a background dancer while the main characters talk, or a deceitful woman who uses her charm to trick the main character.