Thank you for visiting , your reading time is 161 seconds
Huma qureshi is an Indian film actress who is lasting quality acting on the minds of not only in Bollywood but also in other industries
- Born in 28th July, 1986, Huma Qureshi is an Indian film actress and model. Huma was born in New Delhi, India in a Muslim family. Her father is Saleem Qureshi, a restaurateur who runs a chain of restaurants (Saleem’s), and her mother is Ameena Qureshi, a housewife. Huma has three brothers including Saqib Saleem, who is an actor.
- During her childhood, her family moved to Kalkaji, South Delhi. Grown up in Delhi, Qureshi completed her bachelors level in History Honours from the Gargi College-University of Delhi.
- Moving to Mumbai in 2008 for giving an audition in films, she gave audition for the movie “Junction”, but unluckily, the film was never made. Later then, Qureshi was signed by Hindustan Unilever in two-years contract for their commercial ads. After that, she started to promote range of products like Samsung Mobile, Vita Marie, etc.
- Debuting as a supporting role in Anurag Kashyap’s “Gangs of Wasseypur”, Qureshi stepped in her foots in the world of film industry. Premiering at the 65th Cannes Film Festival, both film and Qureshi received positive view from the critics.
- After the success of Gangs of Wasseypur, Qureshi was again selected in “Gangs of Wasseypur 2”. The film was premiered in the Cannes Director’ Fortnight. She, once again received positive views from the critics for her talent. Both movies helped her earn Best Female Debut and Best Supporting Actress nominations.
- Despite Huma plays strong roles in movie, she has got emotional heart in real life.
Before starting her career in Bollywood, Huma actually was featured in a commercial ad of
Nerolac alongside of Shah Rukh Khan.
- Huma will be seen in her Malaylam debut “Zahhak” which is a remake of a Hollywood movie “Oculus”. She will be seen opposite to south superstar Mammooty.
- Huma has also done an item number in British-Sweden-Indian film “Trishna”.
- She has sharpened her acting skills as she had joined a theater group named Act One of Arvind Gaur.
- In spite of criticism of public in her curve body, Huma says that Indian women are blessed with natural and beautiful looking curves. There is no worth getting embarrassed with at. She is proud of her curves and says no one should themselves in order to achieve fitness.
- Many of us believe that Huma made her first debut in “Gang of Wasseypur”, but its not like that. Actually, Huma was actually casted in a Telugu movie called “Billa II”. Rather, she entered the B-town in 2012 debuting in “Gang of Wasseypur”.
- In the year 2016, Huma got her first cover with her brother Shaqib Saleem launched by Femina magazine.
- Ayushmann Khurana has also starred Huma in his single “Mitti di Kh