” Romantic “Juhu Beach
Juhu is a sub area of Mumbai which is most famous for the sprawling Juhu beach. Basically part Juhu is surrounded by the Arabian Sea to the west side , Versova to the north side , Santacruz and Vile Parle to the east side , and Khar to the south side .
Are you searching for the most popular beach in Mumbai? Try to visit the Juhu Beach. While other beaches are known for their serene surroundings and silence, the Juhu Beach is known for its crowd. This is the most famous, visited and crowded beach of Mumbai and is encircled by a posh area. Owing to its prime location, it is a common sight to find popular celebrities enjoying a gala time at the beach. In addition to the sight of the mixed crowd, it is the local cuisine that allures the travelers. Right from the pungent ‘pani puri’ to peppery ‘pav bhaji’, every type of tangy street food is available here. Furthermore, there are Italian restaurants that tickle the taste buds of the tourists.
It is also known for Celebrity Beach Of Mumbai
The Juhu Beach in Mumbai is one of the most famous Indian beaches. This beach is known to be the one of the most-visited beaches of India and is situated in ‘Ville Parle’. It is located approximately 18 km from the city center and is a desired location for most film shootings. Juhu Beach borders a posh locality where most celebrities stay and therefore, it is quite common to find famous celebrities jogging along the sands of this popular beach of Mumbai. Tourists visit this beach because of its peaceful atmosphere and its scenic beauty. Juhu Beach is also famous for its local delicacies and street food. The food stalls set up here offer excellent cuisines and snack items. People in Mumbai visit this beach to relax and enjoy after a long, tedious day. There are extravagant hotels and apartments located at the southern end of the beach. Watching the sunset in this wonderful place, guarded by the vast Arabian Sea, is a dream-like vision for anyone who visits the beach.
- Try out the various local cuisines offered at the food stalls and snack joints set up at the beach. The street foods, such as ‘Pani Puri’, ‘Bhel Puri’ and ‘Pav Bhaji’ are just some of the many delicacies offered at the beach stalls.
- Everyone can also visit the famous Italian restaurants here such as Little Italy, Mangi Ferra, Don Giovanni, Penne, and so on. Popular sea-food specialties are served at these quality restaurants sited near the Juhu Beach. Here, one can visit pubs and discotheques that are the youth joints of the area.
- The ‘Gandhi Gram’ is one of enjoyment place , located at the north end of the beach, which is a place where children often enjoy their summer vacations playing sports like basketball, cricket and football.
- Exciting activities like horse and camel rides are also available at Juhu Beach. Apart from other activities, dancing monkeys are sure to enthrall the crowds.
- People who come here also indulge in activities like jogging, skipping, cycling and even attend Yoga sessions conducted by different groups.
- Exploring the statues of Indian freedom fighters like ‘Lokmanya Tilak’ and many other important figures offers an interesting experience as well.
The best time to visit Juhu Beach is from the months of October to February. One should have to avoid visiting the beach during the monsoon season as high tides are expected during this time.Way To ReachBy Air
Juhu Beach is situated very close to the domestic airport, as well as the international airport. One can hire a taxi or auto from the airport to the beach.By Rail
As Mumbai is well-connected by rail routes, reaching Juhu Beach will never be a problem. Ville Parle station is the closest railway station to Juhu Beach at a distance of 3 km from the main spot.
Juhu Beach is easily accessible by road. Apart from taxis and autos, public transport such as MTDC buses and private buses from many areas of the city are available. Dadar Bus Stand is only 15 km from the beach.
One of Mumbai’s popular beaches and arguably the most-visited one, Juhu Beach is a perfect place to enjoy a lovely sunset. This beautiful beach, amidst the posh town of Mumbai, is a favourite hot-spot for many tourists. Most sightseers, who come here, enjoy the local delicacies sold at the many beach food stalls.