Do you know?
- Memory is the ability controlled by the cerebrum
- Memory is the faculty of the brain by which data or information is encoded, stored, and retrieved when needed. It is the retention of information over time for the purpose of influencing future action
- There are two types of memory, one is short memory and another is long term memory
- Sensory memory is a short term memory and tells about the changes in our surroundings
- Short term memory lasts for about 30 seconds
- Long term memory is required for learning and memorization. It is useful for remembering things for longer time.