Thank you for visiting , your reading time is 169 seconds
Social media affecting too much …
Too much competition, career-making mentality, cut to cut timing, the problem of service, business, economic, individual problems, social problems affect too much to the young generation, as a result with the creation of unwanted tension stress on their mind. In addition to that, there is an addiction to online game and the use of social media. In the survey conducted in metropolitan cities, it is observed that people who are an addiction to social media are found to be a most stressed. For these type of people, they are in of psychiatric treatment. Most stressable people who are using social media are found in Mumbai, then Bangarulu and Kolkata of India. According to a report published by the Central government, people who are suffering from social media, a necessity of psychiatric treatment is more in West Bengal, then Maharashtra and then Karnataka. Unwanted use of social media is affecting too much on young generation affecting very badly to their career. Social media has both advantages as well as disadvantages. If you use it for useful purposes then it is good.
When I was suffering on the train, I was shocked at seeing the mostly young passengers were engaged in an act of social media. According to the Health Department of India, near about 50 % of the young generation is in depression due to the excessive use of internet user and social media. In the joint survey done by J.J. Hospital Mumbai and Health ministry for family planning of Central government, excessive use of internet and social media, the young generation is inviting various types of mental and other psychiatric diseases. Wordiness is increasing more in teen ages who are also a sufferer of these types of mental diseases. Previously young ages were the only affected by the use of excessive use of social media and internet, but now teen ages are affecting very badly to their health creating eye defects and eye-related. For this types of problem, it is very necessary to create awareness among the people about this.
Growing diseases due to the internet and mobile phone :
• Selfitis: In this, mobile Many youngsters have habit t of taking a number of selfies throughout a day and posting these photographs on various social media. During this, there may create some type of eye defects in their eyes. Taking a selfies number of times, which may be symptoms of some mental diseases. Such type of habits is called Selfitis
• Online game addiction
• Facebook depression
• Body image issue
• Bipolar disorder
• obsessive-compulsive disorder
• the attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
Reason for these types of diseases
• Due to trolling and negative comments on social media
• Bad effects created due to excessive use of Facebook and playing the online game
• Cyberbullying: Cyberbullying or cyberharassment is a form of bullying or harassment using electronic means. Cyberbullying and Cyberharassment are also known as online bullying. It has become increasingly common, especially among teenagers.