Keeping a clean nail is a very important daily routine of our daily life. Keeping a nail attractive also a very important daily activity with the cleanliness of nail. Following are some important tips to keep nail beautiful
Manicure with shellac gel
If you believe in beautifulness of your personality, you can’t ignore the beautifulness of nails. Giving more attention to nail care is difficult of someone, but it essential for everyone to take proper care of your nails. Cracking of nails and irregular nails impact a very bad impression on others, which affects every one personality. If you are beautiful and your nails are not so much good as it should be, affects to personality. Keeping nails in proper style is very necessary for everyone. It is not limited to female only, it is also for the male.For giving a touch of beautifulness, there is a trend of treatment of shellac gel.
A gel manicure and a Shellac manicure are essentially the same things: long-lasting polishes cured under UV lamps. The difference is that “gel nails” or “manicure” is the generic term for nails done under a UV lamp, while Shellac is a brand of gel nails by the company Creative Nail Design (CND).
Due to manicure attractiveness of nails increases but weak nails and cracked nails may affect your beautifulness of any personality. Which can be recovered by shellac gel manicure
What is shellac gel?
According to the beautician, shellac gel is one type of polish which is in liquid form. This type of giving a layer to your nails in a proper way is very technical work. Due to this layer of polish, the beauty of nails increases.
Shellac Application Instructions
- Remove shine and rough ridges from nails using the pink buffer (optional)
- Clean oil/dirt off nails using Scrub Fresh or polish remover and a lint-free pad (soap and water can also be used).
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac UV Base Coat to one hand and cure for 10 seconds under a UV lamp. Repeat on the second hand.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish to one hand and cure for 2 minutes under UV lamp. Repeat on the second hand.
- Apply a second coat of Shellac color polish to one hand and cure for 2 minutes under a UV lamp. Repeat on the second hand.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat to one hand and cure for 2 minutes. Repeat on the second hand.
- Remove sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint-free pad soaked in 79% or 99% Isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol can also be used).
Nails will feel wet/sticky when finished, be sure to remove this sticky layer of the film using Isopropyl alcohol or rubbing alcohol to harden nails.
Isopropyl alcohol is not included in the Shellac Kit as it has high alcohol content. This product can be found at your local drug store. Rubbing alcohol can also be used if you have this at home.
Shellac Removal Instructions
Shellac can easily be removed using Shellac Remover Wraps or pure 100% acetone.
- Place each finger in a remover wrap.
- Soak the pad on the wrap with pure acetone.
- Place wrap under the finger and the soaked cotton pad over the nail.
- Secure wrap tightly.
- Leave for 10 minutes and apply pressure to the nail.
- Pull the remover wrap off the nail using a twisting motion.
- Use pure acetone and a lint free pad to remove any leftover residue.
- Pour pure 99% to 100% acetone into a small bowl.
- Soak your fingers in the acetone for 10 minutes.
- Pull fingers out and wait a couple minutes (polish should start cracking/peeling).
- Peel and push off polish using an orange stick (wooden cuticle stick).
- To remove remaining polish soak a cotton ball or pad in acetone and rub it over the nail.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
Source : https://www.nailpolishcanada.com