Child labour views with different angles ………
- Child labour and poverty is inevitably bound together and if you continue to use the labour of children as the treatment for the social disease of poverty, you will have both poverty and child labour to the end of time.
- You can’t regulate child labour. You can’t regulate slavery. Some things are just wrong.
- Child slavery is a crime against humanity. Humanity itself is at stake here. A lot of work still remains, but I will see the end of child labour in my lifetime .
- After all, despite the economic advantage to firms that employed child labour, it was in the social interest, as a national policy, to abolish it – removing that advantage for all firms.
- Some girls cannot go to school because of the child labour and child trafficking.