Calligraphy differs from graphology in many ways
- Calligraphy is an art of writing a various letter while graphology is a science of various strokes with unequal pressure.
- Calligraphy writing gives enjoyment while graphological handwriting gives healthy enjoyment and happiness
- Strokes drawn in calligraphical writing are generally beautiful so as to keep the beauty of wors or letter while strokes drawn in graphological writing are not necessary to be beautiful but these are healthy strokes for their body
- Strokes drawn in calligraphy may be unhealthy but strokes drawn under the guidance of graphologists is always healthy and beneficial
- Calligraphical writing need not be a progressive but handwriting drawn in graphological patten is always progressive under the proper guidance of expert Graphologist
- Calligraphy represents decorative part of word, sentence or word while graphological handwriting indicates extra thoughts or psychological problem of an individual