Skip to content
- At Ramoji Film City, nature’s grandeur – woods, hills and lakes – frame the stunning human conceptions such as studios, gardens, hotels, multi-storied buildings and flexible mock-ups. According to film and serial’s script many things may change on demand.
- ‘Princess Street’ – The stunning avenue lined up with tall buildings with resemblances of international cityscape.
- ‘Japanese Garden’ – The thematic garden with a Pagoda-like structure and other accessories of beauty are highly evocative.
- ‘North Town’ – Simulations of North Indian cityscape and buildings — complete in every detail.
- ‘Sanctuary Garden’ – Discover the wildlife sanctuary in landscape with Elephants, Deer, Peacocks, Giraffes sculpted in grass.
- ‘Angel’s Fountain’ – The Angel’s Fountain, acting as a compass of beauty, comes en-route to some of the key attractions in the picturesque locales of Ramoji Film City.
- ‘Bhagavatham Set’ – They have made an attempt to preserve the cult serial through the ravishing sets at Ramoji Film City where it was shot years ago.
- ‘Sun Fountain Garden’ – The cascading Sun Fountain with a chariot drawn by horses is simply magnificent. The great outdoors in the midst of nature makes a perfect venue for any film’s shooting.
- Ramoji Film city in Hyderabad, is the world’s largest integrated film studio complex at over 2,000 acres of land. Certified by the Guinness World Records as the world’s largest Filmstudio complex, at Ramoji Film City, a filmmaker can walk with a script and walk out with film.
- Ramoji Film City is the ultimate leisure destination for holidays, honeymooners, corporate conferences, events, theme parties, adventure camps, family picnics and grand weddings.
- The largest film studio complex in the world as certified by Guinness World Records, provides comprehensive and advanced film production facilities with dedicated professionalism.
- Ramoji Film City (RFC) offers comprehensive production facilities for film and television productions. RFC is known for catering to more than twenty film productions simultaneously. Ramoji Film City is one of the largest, most comprehensive and advanced film production facilities in the world, designed and managed with dedicated professionalism.
- Film “Baahubali’s” large waterfall was also created within the Film City. Along with this Rajnikanth’s film “Robot’s” special effects also created in Ramoji Film City.
- The Taj Mahal, Fathehpur Sikri, Golden Temple, Gateway of India, exotic Japanese gardens, the Wild West, an Angel’s Fountain, a street from London, a tea garden, a huge lake, hospitals, libraries and airports, the Film City has producers spoilt for choice. The sets are made of cardboard, fibre glass, wood and plaster of paris. They are even planning to replicate Singapore and Bangkok.
- From Hrithik’s “Krrish” to SRK’s “Dilwale” also shoot here. During the film “Sarkar Raj” megastar Amitabh Bachchan stayed long here.
- ‘Askari Garden Set’ – The exquisite garden, with a shelter-like structure in the centre and the staircase, is truly a multi-layered thing of beauty with the fullest exuberance of nature. Ramoji Film City’s first garden, at Askari, one can discover serenity at every step.
- Well, so far, many films has been shoot here but if talk about some selected film “Baahubali”, “The Dirty Picture”, “Chennai Express” are the few one which shoot here. According to the Ramoji Rao, owner, Film City, In this film-city around 2500 films have been shot.